International Journal of Medical and All Body Health Research is a peer-reviewed, open-access journal that publishes original research, review articles, field studies, and commentaries on all aspects of applied or translational medical research, global and public health.
The journal publishes papers that can be applied to global and public health practices, programs, and policies. The journal is passionate about papers that contribute to local and international efforts to improve the health of populations and save lives around the world.
International Journal of Medical and All Body Health Research welcomes manuscripts that discuss application of research results to global and public health program, policy and practice. International Journal of Medical and All Body Health Research is a development-oriented journal; therefore submissions from authors in, or research on, health issues affecting developing (low and middle-income) countries are particularly welcomed and will receive special consideration.
The Journal promotes original academic research in Ophthalmology, Gastroenterology, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Nursing, Pulmonology and Gynaecology, Otolaryngology, Immunology, Paediatrics and etc. Providing an insight, to transform lives is the motto. One can utilize the opportunities and face challenges of this changing world.
The million development goal laid its emphasis on â€œpeople centered approachâ€ï¿½ to recognize human and social capital for sustainable development. These include economic strategies and many other emerging trends.
- Goal is to create sustainable improvement in the quality of life among the common people.
- Stake holder oriented programs, to facilitate increase in per capita income of individual facilities
- To empower people in the areas of health, economy, polity and education.
- To publish original empirical research and theoretical studies on adult education, lifelong learning, extension, and economic relations studies.
- To generate interest in civil society movements, studies on democracy, problems of marginalized sections, cross border terrorism, violation of human rights, ecology, environment and issues in governance at the regional and national level.
The object is simple and that is to provide a forum for scholarly dialogue on a broad range of topics significant to our times and cultures.